Sunday, September 23, 2007

Summer is already over and winter is approaching faster than I wish. Kids are back in school. I'm still busy as ever with our shops. It's time to start thinking about Christmas coming, finding the perfect gifts for the hard-to-buy-for person.



I really love one of my new calendars I have created. They are pictures from the Farm Security Administration. The pictures I chose are all taken in various Minnesota towns from 1937 to 1941, the last few years of the Depression Era. You can almost see hardships in the eyes of the people in these pictures and how tough it must have been. If you love Minnesota history, or items about the Depression Era, then this is perfect. A new town on every month to enjoy all year long. http://www.cafepress.com/tmexpressions.146334518



I have also added a new element to our shop. I love making not only the t-shirt designs but also the gift items. We have new keepsake boxes that are GREAT gift items! They are WAY nicer than the picture shows in the shop. I ordered one for a wedding gift and was pleasantly surprised at how nice it was! So please check out our new Home Decor and Gift shop, lots of ideas for the upcoming holidays! http://www.cafepress.com/tmexpressions/3456734 You can find calendars, keepsake boxes, framed tiles, ceramic tile coasters, ceramic ornaments, throw pillows, journals and notecards.

We've also opened a new affiliate store with all zodiac designs, both Western and Chinese so come check it out too! http://zodiac.tandmexpressions.com/store.php

No comments: